- Sally Monaghan Acupuncture12 Galloway Ave.
Cockeysville, MD 21030410-340-3993
- *By appointment only
- Sally Monaghan Acupuncture35 Fulford Ave
Bel Air, MD 21014410-340-3993
*By appointment only
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: pain relief
Five Benefits of Consistent Acupuncture Treatments
In a nutshell, traditional acupuncture, also known as Traditional Chinese Medicine or TCM, works under the belief that the body is controlled by a flow of energy called qi traveling through pathways in the body that are called meridians. Acupuncturists believe that when these pathways become blocked and the energy can’t flow freely, various health problems begin to appear.
Posted in Acupuncture, Pain, Stress, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged acupuncture, digestion, sleep, stress, tcm Comments Off on Five Benefits of Consistent Acupuncture Treatments