Yes. In some instances children actually respond more quickly than adults. If your child has an aversion to needles, your acupuncturist may massage the acupuncture points. This is called acupressure or tuina.
- Sally Monaghan Acupuncture12 Galloway Ave.
Cockeysville, MD 21030410-340-3993
- *By appointment only
- Sally Monaghan Acupuncture35 Fulford Ave
Bel Air, MD 21014410-340-3993
*By appointment only
- • Seven Healthy Fall Habits •
- • 5 Ways to Stay Fit This Fall •
- • Improve Your Mental Health with Regular Meditation •